WELCOME TO GM PREFERRED PRICING
Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac's may already have a relationship with your company that could entitle you access to GM's Preferred Pricing Program. That means you could get Preferred Pricing on the purchase, lease or finance of any eligible new GM vehicle. 1) Please take advantage of this perk. 2) Get your code, 3) Hit the road.
Search for the company at which you are employed in the search field below. If your company is one of the Preferred Pricing partners listed, you are eligible to purchase a new GM vehicle using the Preferred Pricing Discount.
Browse through our inventory of available new GM vehicles and select the make, model, and trim you want to buy or lease from us using the discount.
Come to Old Mill Cadillac Chevrolet Buick GMC with Proof of Employment, test drive the vehicle you’re interested in, and finalize the purchase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many vehicles am I able to purchase?
- You may purchase, finance, or lease upt to 2 new vehicles per calendar year
- Can I combine Preferred Pricing with other current offers?
- Certain Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac incentives can be combined with Preferred Pricing. Eligible incentives include most national and regional offers. You can redeem your Scotiabank® GM®* Visa®** Card Earnings –subject to GM Card program rules while also combining Preferred Pricing with the Canadian Forces Appreciation Bonus, Mobility Program and/or Student Bonus. Visit https://www.oldmillgm.ca/specials-menu/ for details on current offers.
Participant & Vehicle Eligibility
- Who is eligible for Preffered Pricing?
- Canadian employees (all active hourly and salaried staff and their spouse, not including contract or retired employees) of eligible Preferred Pricing companies.
- Which vehicles are eligible?
- Almost every new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac car, SUV, crossover, van and truck is eligible. However, some models/trims may not be eligible and other models may have limited availability. Please contact Old Mill GM directly for the list of models/trims that are excluded from Preferred Pricing.
- Are my family members eligiblle for Preferred Pricing?
- The selected vehicle(s) must be titled and registered in the approved employee's or their spouse's name for personal use only.
- How long do I have to keep the vehicle to be eligible for Preferred Pricing?
- You must keep your vehicle for at least six months and 12,000 km.
- I recently bought a new GM Vehicle. Can I still apply?
- No. Previous purchases are not eligible.
- From where can I receive Preferred Pricing?
- This program is available at Old Mill GM
- Can I order a vehicle?
- Yes, you can receive Preferred Pricing when you order.
- What do I have to show Old Mill GM to get Preferred Pricing?
- To use Preferred Pricing, you will need to provide a valid authorization code from gmpreferredpricing.ca, as well as a letter from your Human Resources department or recent pay stub showing active employment
Additional Options & Financing
- Are dealer installed options coered by Preferred Pricing?
- No. Any additional dealer-installed options, conversion/upfit packages, General Motors Protection Plans and other extra-charge items will be supplied at a price agreed upon by you and Old Mill GM
- Can I use a trade in with this program?
- Yes. Please call the Old Mill GM Team directly for more information about trade-ins or click here.
- What are my purchasing options?
- You may purchase, finance or lease your new vehicle. Speak to your local participating dealer or visit us online to find out more.