To Our Valued Customers;
In response to the changing Covid-19 issue, we are making the following changes effective March 25th.
Our Service Department will remain open:
- Mon-Fri from 7am-6pm and Saturday 8am-2pm.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see "Enhanced Health & Safety Measures" below for more details.
For Service Inquiries & Appointments please contact:
For Customers with upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
Please speak with our Service Department staff to discuss service procedures further. Please make mobility arrangements before dropping your vehicle & keys off for service.
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession. We will be contacting you shortly with upcoming vehicle delivery dates. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
We are still available to support you. We will be contacting you with upcoming lease expirations in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Contact our Sales Department at 416-766-2443 of via webchat from this website
- Old Mill GM will continue updating this page.
- Please note our Sales Department is available by appointment only.
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information for Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus