Old Mill Pontiac dealership opened in 1947 at 2500 Bloor Street West in beautiful Toronto West. The dealership was purchased in 1984 by a young entrepreneur, Lou Vavaroutsos. In 1991, Old Mill was awarded the prestigious Cadillac line of vehicles. Honesty, integrity and respect are the pillars of Lou’s vision, and this is the way Old Mill GM sells and services cars every day. Twenty-seven years later, they are still the same business philosophies. We are #1 in Customer Satisfaction in Service and we are very proud.