Whether it's a Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac, with The Right Lease by GM Financial, you have options. And, with a lease, you're not as constrained by overall price of the vehicle as you would be when buying, because you only pay for what you use.
IS LEASING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Leasing offers affordable payments with shorter terms. This lets you:
- Consider vehicles that have more options
- Trade in your vehicle for the latest model more frequently
- Have peace of mind since most lease terms are within the factory warranty period
"SHOULD I LEASE" CHECKLIST
Review this helpful checklist to see if leasing your next vehicle is right for you.
- Leasing a new vehicle at a comparable price to purchasing a pre-owned vehicle is appealing.
- I may be able to include more add-on options in my lease vehicle than I might be able to afford if purchasing it.
- I prefer a lower biweekly or monthly payment.
- I like to drive the latest model every few years.
- I drive a predictable amount of kilometers every year every few years.
XS WEAR- LEASE PROTECTION
In addition, let GM Financial give you peace of mind from wear-and-tear charges with XS Wear lease protection.
Get My Application Started!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the benefits of leasing?
With a lease, payments may be lower than purchasing the same vehicle, since you only pay for the portion of the vehicle you use over the term of the lease. You can consider vehicles that have more options; trade in your vehicle for the latest model more frequently; and, align the lease term to the vehicle warranty period for greater peace of mind.
Does leasing require less money up front?
The down payment amount for leasing a vehicle varies based on the lease transaction structure and monthly payment you desire, but generally, may be lower than buying.
With a lease, am I protected from possible negative equity?
With a lease, you avoid the potential risk that your vehicle's value has declined beyond its projected residual value at the end of your lease term.
What happens at the end of a lease?
At the end of term, you have the option to purchase the vehicle or turn it in, subject to the terms outlined in your lease agreement. GM Financial will communicate with you prior to the end of your lease to guide you through the end of lease process.
Is leasing right for me?
Leasing may not be for everyone, but for many it's the right fit. This information is for general information purposes only. For specific limitations, rules and restrictions on any specific financing, contact your dealer.
Get My Application Started!
Old Mill Cadillac Chevrolet Buick GMC is located in Toronto, Ontario and also serves Etobicoke, North York, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville, Georgetown, Milton, Burlington and surrounding areas.